Good and evil are the front and the back of the same coin.
How could you get the good without evil,
since they form an inseparable unit.
Swami Vivekananda, Hindu monk and scholar
Recognition and victory, for the person who is well prepared and has filed hubris paired with arrogance. You lope in an optimistic way from a well-known environment.
As you enter virgin soil you need a high degree of willingness to learn.
Thus, the impetus of your own forces and the willingness to take risks, as your mental and physical powers are kept in balance, help the „theme of the question“ to success.
Look into the eye of reality, when plans fail suddenly and you suffer a defeat.
Otherwise there will be failure because of prematurely and overflowing emotions.
You need steadfastness combined with confidence, wise foresight and enthusiasm for the cause. Look at the consequences of your actions and so everything will go easier.
VII The chariot:
- Charioteer: Sculpture at the monument on the Kreuzberg
- Chariot with griffin, Schauspielhaus at Gendarmenmarkt, Mitte
- Wagon wheels of the Quadriga, Brandenburger Tor, Mitte
- Curtain: Blue Obelisk Theodor-Heuss-Platz, Charlottenburg
- Stars: grid details at Charlottenburg Palace (Schloss Charlottenburg)
- Baton: Relief at Schloss Charlottenburg
- Background: Spandau Citadel left side Julius Tower (Zitadelle Spandau with Juliusturm)