We are what we think.
Everything we are, arises from our thoughts.
With our thoughts we shape the world.
Siddharta Gautama, Buddha is a title of honor used for Prince Siddharta Gautama
The lesson that is now pending here, will be done masterfully with confidence and creativity. Thinking and feeling are in compliance. Skillful and strong-willed here a matter is completed. There is the ability to teach. There is a well-organized person.
Lack of imagination makes insecure and leads to indecision.
When there is light, there is also shadow: the mastery skills can also be used for destructive goals.
Remember, you are responsible for your actions.
I The Magician:
- Mosaic in the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche)
- Hintergrund: Blick vom Berliner Dom auf den Lustgarten-(Brunnen)
- Background: View of Berliner Dom to the fountain in the Lustgarten
- Church altar of the Friedrichswerdersche Kirche
- Sword of sculpture outside of the Berliner Dom
- Wand: Mosaic on Gropiusbau
- Sceptre: window detail in Hohenzollern crypt at the Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom)
- Flowers: Karolingerplatz, Charlottenburg